Assisted Living | Independent Living | Westgate Nursing | Rehabilitation Center | Home Health | Child Care | Samaritan Hospice
Assisted Living is a wonderful option for individuals who just need a little help, here and there with dressing, bathing or other activities of daily living (ADL's). The most common difficulty that elderly individuals have in living alone is managing medications. Taking medications incorrectly, or taking the wrong combination of medications, can play havoc on an older individual. King's Manor's assisted living offers a high level of independence, with the security of medication assistance by Certified Medication Aides and a full time R.N. manager.
- Single and double room apartments with private baths
- Three delicious meals a day
- Breakfast served coffee shop style and made to order 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Noon meal includes a beautiful salad bar with fresh fruits, vegetables and salads. A desert bar with a tasty selection of sweets including diabetic selections. Soft Serve ice cream served daily is a favorite
- Activity program designed to stimulate residents mentally and physically
- Sunday morning worship services and weekly Bible studies
- A strong social program fostering friendships
- Monthly "Family Nights" where staff hosts an evening for residents and their families to enjoy entertainment, camaraderie, and great food!
© 2016 King's Manor Methodist Retirement System. Privacy Notice.