Assisted Living | Independent Living | Westgate Nursing | Rehabilitation Center | Home Health | Child Care | Samaritan Hospice
King's Manor has been providing quality child care in the Hereford community for over 20 years. The Child Care Facility has a 4 star certification in the Texas Rising Star Program. When you bring your child to King's Manor, you can leave with the assurance that he or she is safe and secure.
- Licensed facility regulated by the Department of Protective and Regulatory
- Accepts children ages 2 months to 10 year.
- Hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- A hot, nutritious, breakfast and lunch served as well as morning and afternoon snack. Special diets available.
- The caregivers offer a combined 120 years of experience
- Higher than required ratio of workers to children
- History of zero deficiency surveys
The goal of staff at King's Manor Child Care is that your child has a rewarding and enriching experience while entrusted in our care.
All children eligible for our program are welcome regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, political belief, religion, sex, age or disability (without undue hardship).
© 2016 King's Manor Methodist Retirement System. Privacy Notice.