Assisted Living | Independent Living | Westgate Nursing | Rehabilitation Center | Home Health | Child Care | Samaritan Hospice
- Beautifully refurbished private rooms with flat screen TV and lift Chair
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Therapeutic Diets by a Licensed Dietician
- Podiatry Services
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- I.V. Therapy
- Wound Care Program supervised by Full Time Certified Wound Care Nurse
- Certified Respiratory Therapists
- All employees are vaccinated against the flu virus
- Transportation to medical appointments
Medicare Coverage Requirements
Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Requires a minimum of three consecutive midnights in an acute care hospital
(Be aware that "observation" days/nights do not count towards this 3 day rule)
- Admission to a skilled nursing facility within 30 days of discharge from the hospital
- Your physician certifies that you need daily skilled nursing or rehabilitation services
- Services provided in the skilled nursing facility must be related to a condition treated during the hospital stay
Summary Of Medicare Benefits
- Days 1-20: Medicare will pay all covered facility services, including medicines, therapy, lab and x-rays.
- Days 21-100: Medicare covers everything except the daily co-insurance amount.
- Secondary insurance may be used to cover the co-insurance amount, depending on the plan.
- You are not guaranteed to use all 100 days. The length of stay is dependent on the needs based on your individual situation; ability to accomplish rehab goals, and amount of time it takes you to reach those goals as set by your therapist and physician.
© 2016 King's Manor Methodist Retirement System. Privacy Notice.