Assisted Living | Independent Living | Westgate Nursing | Rehabilitation Center | Home Health | Child Care | Samaritan Hospice
Dr. Layne Barnes Medical Director
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Private Pay
- Private Insurance
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy: Experienced Therapy Staff
- Wound Care Treatment
- I.V. Therapies
- Other skilled therapies as physician ordered
- High staff to resident ratio
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Available
- Social Services
- Chaplain on-staff
- Comprehensive Activities Program
- Restorative Program
- Transportation to local medical appointments at no charge
- Transportation to area physicians available
- Buffet style dining with a wide selection of deliciously prepared dishes
The facility has just completed a beautiful new dining room boasting buffet style dining providing residents the opportunity to make their own choices; fresh salads, a selection of entrees and sides, beverages and desserts. Residents enjoy dining in a sunny room with plenty of space to invite friends and relatives to join them.
King's Manor is proud of the employment record of its staff. Between the nine Department Heads and the Executive Director, the home's management has worked 117 years at King's Manor with an average length of employment 12.7 years. The average facility wide is five years. To the resident, this means continuity of care and a commitment to excellence.
© 2016 King's Manor Methodist Retirement System. Privacy Notice.